Dissertation Completion Fellowships
Dissertation Completion Fellowships (DCF)
(GSAS and Harvard Research Center Fellowships with a Research or Completion Option)
A standard application form appears below for the doctoral dissertation completion fellowships (and for fellowships with a research or completion option) offered by GSAS and by the participating Harvard research centers. Individual cover sheets also appear below for GSAS and each of the participating research centers. Please read the appropriate cover sheet and all of the application instructions carefully. This standard application is for registered graduate students in Harvard University, and for the following fellowships:
- Center for American Political Studies Dissertation Fellowships
- Center for American Political Studies - The Amb. John L. Loeb, Jr. Initiative on the Implications of Religious Freedom Dissertation Fellowship
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies Dissertation Completion Fellowship
- Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies Dissertation Completion Fellowships
- Mahindra Humanities Center Mellon Interdisciplinary Dissertation Completion Fellowship
- Korea Institute Completion Grants
- Korea Institute Supplementary Dissertation Grants
- Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies Dissertation Completion Fellowship
- Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies Dissertation Research Fellowship
- Radcliffe Dissertation Completion Fellowships
- Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies Supplementary Research/Dissertation Completion Grants
- (Charles) Warren Center for Studies in American History Dissertation Completion Grants
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs Canada Program Dissertation Research and Writing Fellowships
Download the instructions and checklist for the standard application for DCF.
Fill out the the standard application form (CARAT) for doctoral DCF.
Download advisor confirmation form for DCF.
Students applying to one or more of the research centers should submit completed applications directly to each research center by the appropriate deadline. Applicants for the Radcliffe Fellowships and the Humanities Center Mellon Interdisciplinary Fellowships should follow GSAS application procedures. Submit directly to the individual's department by the department deadline, which varies and is earlier. For a listing of fellowship opportunities, consult the Graduate Guide to Grants interactive database.