GSAS students to apply through GSAS Fellowships Office

The two Fulbrights (the IIE and the DDRA), described in detail below, are for research or study abroad.  They are two different fellowships and must be applied for separately (as indicated in the instructions below).

The IIE is for U.S. citizens only. The destination may be either to a Western country, or to a country in the developing world.

The DDRA is for U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Project topics are restricted to non-Western countries in developing areas of the world. Destinations may include one or several developing countries in a particular non-Western area of the world; it may also include some time spent in a Western country, where you will need to do archival work on the developing country or countries.

Fulbright, Institute of International Education (IIE) Cultural Exchange Awards
NOTE: The deadline for the 2017-18 academic year is September 22, 2016.

Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Program (DDRA), US Department of Education
NOTE: Campus Deadline for electronic submission to the GSAS Fellowships Office is Monday, April 18, 2016.