GSAS and Harvard Research Center Fellowships
A standard application appears below for the graduate summer fellowships offered by GSAS and by the participating Harvard research centers. Individual cover sheets also appear below for GSAS and each of the participating research centers. Please read the appropriate cover sheet and all of the application instructions carefully. This standard application can be used to apply for the following fellowships:
- Asia Center Grants for Graduate Students
- Asia Center Southeast Asia Grants for Graduate Students
- Center for American Political Studies - The Amb. John L. Loeb, Jr. Initiative on the Implications of Religious Freedom Graduate Summer Research Grant
- Center for African Studies
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Fairbank Center Summer Chinese Language Grants for Graduate Students
- Fairbank Center Summer Research Grants for Graduate Students
- GSAS Graduate Society Summer Pre-dissertation Fellowships
- Harvard Summer School Tuition Waivers (with attached application form)
- Korea Institute Graduate Summer Research Grants
- Korea Institute Summer Language Study Grants for Graduate Students
- Reischauer Institute Summer Language Study Grants for Graduate Students
- Reischauer Institute Summer Research Grants for Graduate Students
- (Charles) Warren Center for Studies in American History
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs Canada Program Dissertation Research and Writing Fellowships
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs Pre-dissertation, Mid-dissertation, and Language-Study Grants
- South Asia Institute
Download the instructions and checklist for the standard application for summer fellowships.
Fill out the standard application form (CARAT) for summer fellowships.
Students applying to one or more of the research centers should submit completed applications directly to each research center no later than February 12, 2016. GSAS fellowship applications should be submitted directly to the individual's department by the department deadline, which varies and is earlier. For a listing of fellowship opportunities, consult the Graduate Guide to Grants interactive database.