Academic Requirements

Applicants who wish to pursue a degree at the Graduate School must hold the equivalent of a US bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from an institution of recognized standing.

Applicants from institutions outside of the US; applicants must hold the equivalent of  US bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from institutions of recognized standing (either a three or four year undergraduate degree).

Students who are unsure of the US equivalency of their degree(s) should consult a reputable credential evaluation service.

Students who do not wish to pursue a degree may apply for admission as Special Students or Visiting Fellows.