The information on this site was compiled by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning and is intended to provide helpful information for teaching fellows (TFs) as they plan and teach courses.
Please click here to read a welcome note from President Drew Faust, and browse the links to the left for strategies, guidance, and resources.
- General Information on the Teaching Fellow Program
- Appointment Procedures, Evaluation, and Beneﬁts
- Securing a Teaching Position
- Financial Support
- Before You Teach
- In the Classroom
- Different Types of Classes
- Student Work and Thorny Issues
- Classroom Issues and Students in Trouble
- Evaluation and Improving Your Teaching
- The TF Role: Expectations, Responsibilities, and Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Resource Directory
Please click here to view a PDF summarizing important information for Teaching Fellows regarding administrative policies and procedures. This information is also available in the first four links on this page.